Book Idaho Photography and Jet boat fishing trips today! Idaho jet boat fishing, hiking, abundant wildlife, spectacular Salmon River Canyon, and rustic lodging makes for a great photography experience.
For the wilderness enthusiasts in your group who aren't into fishing, come and take advantage of the beautiful scenery the Salmon river has to offer. In addition, wander the hiking trails, traverse the river's edge and enjoy the ride on our 30 foot heated jet boat in search of the perfect picture. There are numerous photo opportunities including wildlife shots of elk, deer, moose, bear, bald eagle, fox and mountain sheep.
Stub Creek Outfitters' Idaho jet boat fishing trip excursions bring adventure whether you come to fish or just to enjoy the calming effects of the Salmon River and the canyon's gorgeous scenic views. Our fishing lodge is accessible only by boat, 5 miles from the nearest road and nearly 70 miles from the closest town. Our wilderness lodge is so remote that there is no phones or cell service, allowing uninterrupted time for your group to experience the wilderness in all its glory. Built brand new in 2009, is clean, yet still built to be rustic, sleeping 4 to a room.
A typical day with Stub Creek Outfitters would include:
Our experienced guides will gladly customize your fishing experience to fit each person's abilities whether they are an avid or novice fisherman, giving each person the best opportunity to catch fish. Friendly staff, great fishing, hearty meals, fantastic scenery, and abundant wildlife will make Stub Creek Outfitters Lodge experience one to remember!
- Rise and shine to a big breakfast served family style by our camp cook in our cozy cook house or at the picnic table under rustling pine trees as you relax to the sounds of the flowing river.
- Get on the jet boat, where our licensed jet boat operator / fishing guide will take your group to the best fishing spots and give them how-to tips to catch wily Steelhead, Trophy Trout, Ancient Sturgeon or many of the other fish the Salmon River holds.
- Return for lunch, or lunch may be served on the jet boat.
- After a full day of fishing, hiking, or picture taking, rejuvenate with a hearty meal in our cook's cabin along the Salmon River.
- Spend evenings with a friendly game of horseshoes, playing cards or just put your feet up.
Contact us to arrange your photography trip or 1 day, 2 day or more fishing trip!
Stub Creek Outfitters
19 Sunny Lane
Salmon, ID 83467