|This Idaho Steelhead photo proves Girls Rule even when fishing! Schedule your women only fishing trip with Stub Creek Outfitters. Let our camp cook serve you hot, tempting meals, sleep comfortably in our rustic lodge newly built in 2009. Our guides will take you to great fishing holes while you relax on our 30 foot heated jet boat. Get lost in the gorgeous yet rugged protected wilderness of the Salmon River of No Return - Frank Church Wilderness. Best of all, no cooking, no cleaning and even no dressing to impress. Just a total get back to nature and relaxing experience with a touch of exhilarating adventure when you reel in your fish!
Come for just one day - or book 2 or more days guided fishing trips. Stub Creek lodge sets out in the wilderness, 70 miles from the closest town and 5 miles from the nearest road ensuring you will only hear the sounds of nature around you except when cruising the river in our 30 foot heated jet boat in search of the best fishing holes. The rustic lodge, just steps from the Salmon River sleeps 12 at 4 to a room.
A typical day with Stub Creek Outfitters would include adventure and relaxation:
Our experienced Idaho fishing guides will gladly customize your fishing experience to fit your abilities, whether you are an avid or novice fisherman, giving you the best opportunity to catch fish. Kids are welcome! Friendly staff, adventurous fishing, hearty meals, fantastic scenery and abundant wildlife will make your Stub Creek Outfitter's fishing and Lodge adventure one to remember!
- Rise and shine to a big breakfast served family style by the camp cook in our cozy cook house or outside at the picnic table under glorious pine trees as you relax to the sounds of the Salmon River. You get to take a vacation away from dishes!
- Get on the jet boat, where our licensed jet boat operator / fishing guide will take you to the best fishing spots sharing their fishing expertise with you. Fish for wily steelhead, trophy trout, ancient sturgeon and many other fish species in which the Scenic Salmon River holds. The only work you will have to do is reel in your fish!
- Return to the Stub Creek Lodge for lunch, or lunch may be served on the jet boat. You can relax while our camp cook prepares your meal.
- After a full day of fishing, rejuvenate with a hearty meal in our cook's cabin along the Salmon River.
- Spend your evenings bonding with your family over a friendly game of horseshoes, a rousing game of cards, or just put your feet up and enjoy the surrounding wilderness sights and sounds.
Stub Creek Outfitters
19 Sunny Lane
Salmon, ID 83467