Salmon, Idaho fishing trips with Stub Creek Outfitter's fishing guides offer you exciting outdoor adventure fishing and gorgeous mountain views in the Salmon River Canyon.
A typical day with Stub Creek Outfitters would include adventure and relaxation:
Our experienced Idaho fishing guides will gladly customize your fishing experience to fit your abilities, whether you are an avid or novice fisherman, giving you the best opportunity to catch fish. Friendly staff, adventurous fishing, hearty meals, fantastic scenery and abundant wildlife will make your Stub Creek Outfitter's fishing and Lodge experience one to remember!
- Rise and shine to a big breakfast served family style by the camp cook in our cozy cook house or outside at the picnic table under glorious pine trees as you relax to the sounds of the Salmon River. You get to take a vacation away from dishes!
- Get on the jet boat, where our licensed jet boat operator / fishing guide will take you to the best fishing spots sharing their fishing expertise with you. Fish for wily steelhead, trophy trout, ancient sturgeon and many other fish species in which the Scenic Salmon River holds. The only work you will have to do is reel in your fish!
- Return to the Stub Creek Lodge for lunch, or lunch may be served on the jet boat. You can relax while our camp cook prepares your meal.
- After a full day of fishing, rejuvenate with a hearty meal in our cook's cabin along the Salmon River.
- Spend your evenings with a friendly game of horseshoes, a rousing game of cards, or just put your feet up and enjoy the surrounding wilderness sites and sounds.
Contact us to arrange your 1 day, 2 day or more fishing getaway!
Stub Creek Outfitters
19 Sunny Lane
Salmon, ID 83467